Thursday, December 9, 2010

We live in a fairytale ... Part 2

So after such a great day snow touring, i went to town with some friends and had a great afternoon! As you can imagine, when i got home that night, i was totally worn out.. But not ready to sleep. So, what do i do? I start taking pictures of pretty much everything in my bedroom.. I got this Phtography attack. It was really weird but Omg i loved it !! And i realised that every object i photographed had a meaning behind it. Sounds cheesy right? Well i like cheesy, cos look at these:







1.) Isn't the Audrey alarm clock just awesome!? I love it, even though it doesn't work and the time is totally wrong but whatever, its awesome! 
2.) Same with the 'I can keep a secret' Diary. It just looks mysterious even though i have never even written more than a page in there.. 
3.) And the same goes for the Bags and the colors..  The leopard pattered bag is from 'Bimba&Lola. (A spanish brand, you should really check out! 
4.) As well as for the Dior lipgloss.. It's way too glittery and leaves your lips all white but i still love it! 
See, cheesy things are so un useful but they are just pure FUN and soo loveable. ;)  

xxx 


No comments:

Post a Comment