This is Entry # 2
Mixed feelings, emotions. I'm acting, all the time. Without realising. I act as a daily thing, i'm not myself - cause there is no "myself". i am what i am, which at the moment is an actress. someone else. different people at once - On the train, i pretend to be all "i've had the hardest day ever and now im listening to music and starring at the moving white landscapes outside" girl.
In class i flirt with the guy opposite me, twirling my hair.
During lunch break i hang out with the older guys and roll on the floor, pretending to be the clumsy, stupid, cute girl. I'm using the verbs "pretending" and "acting" a lot , but what if this really is me? Maybe i really am flirting with the guy opposite me? Maybe i really did have a hard day?
Today i ran into an old friend of mine, and he talked to me as if he didn't know me, even though we once had the closest relationship one could have. I was kind of disappointed, but as soon as i got home, i had a message from him. Which brings me to my next question, do people change? I thought that friend of mine did. But then, when i got his text i realised he's still the same guy..
i came to the conclusion that people may evolve, learn, and adjust to a certain degree, but each person maintains their identity.. In short, people are who they are.
xx
beautiful zurich last night


No comments:
Post a Comment